Effective marketing for software and IT companies breaks down the tech jargon barriers and reaches your target audience with the right message at the right time in their online journey. Whether you sell physical access control systems or computer backup software, your job is to empower your prospects with the technology solution they’ve been searching for. That could involve any combination of digital marketing efforts like:
- Running paid search ads to connect your prospects with educational content and product information while they’re researching solutions.
- Conducting keyword research to find out what words real people use to describe the technology you offer (hint: it might not be the words your company uses internally!).
- Optimizing your website pages both for real people and for search engines to maximize your potential SEO impact.
- Developing a content marketing strategy to educate and equip prospects with the information they need when they need it.
- Digging into your web analytics to see how users are engaging with your website.